Big data analytics Training in Chennai
Explore the ocean of Data Analytics from Industry experts with real time problems and solutions. Data Analytics is a buzz word for today’s world. Almost every other organisation are expressing their interest towards it. However, there is a gap of demand and supply of data analyst is observed in the market. A potential data analyst is one who has a fair idea and understanding of domain, statistics, mathematics and machine learning techniques. A data analyst is one who is interested in details can able to read between the lines and come up with actionable insights.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
This course gives you a clear understanding about how and where to use applications of data analytics who are fresh graduates and new into the industry and aspiring their carrier in data analytics. All the concepts are delivered in theoretical manner as well as hands on experience in statistical tool “R”.
At end of this Big Data Analytics training by Htop you will be able to,
- Learn the popular techniques of data analytics
- Gain confidence to face interview for data analyst role
- Hands on experience on “R” and other tool like SPSS and Mini Tab, Tableau etc.
Who can learn this course?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediate level participants. Focused more on deliver the popular concepts of data analytics and make the participant confident enough to go and claim his deserving role in this field.
- Fresh Graduates
- College Students
- IT Professionals
- Big Data Hadoop Professionals
Understanding the concepts and applications of this which will cover in this course could be the key for anyone who is aspiring their carrier in this field.
Course Duration Information
This Data Analytics training will be happen for 25 hours. If you opt for weekend classes both Saturday and Sunday you will be having approximately 2 hours 30 mins in scheduled time of the batch you chose.
Introduction Data Analytics – I (Day 1)
- What is Data Analytics- an Overview?
- Importance of Statistics in the field of Data Analytics
- What is Big Data and why is so important?
- Couple of concepts a Data Analyst should know: (A)
- Measure of central tendency (Mean/Median/Mode)
- Standard Deviation;
- Skewness and Kurtosis;
- Different types of Graph and their usage;
- Different types of data types;
- Co-relation etc.
- Type I and Type II error
Introduction Data Analytics – II (Day 2)
- Analytics and scopes;
- Over View of Text/Web analytics;
- Hypothesis framing & Testing;
- Couple of concepts a Data Analyst should know: (B)
- T- test (1 tail and Paired sample);
- Z test
- F Test
- (For all concepts comes under “Couple of concepts a Data Analyst should know: (B)” will be a combination of concepts as well as practice session in “R”)
Building a Marketing Mix Model – I (Day 3)
- Deliver the concept of Linear and Multiple Regression analysis;
- End to end concept of how to build a marketing mix model using regression;
- Model Validation technique
Building a Marketing Mix Model – II (Day 4)
- Hands on experience on regression analysis and prediction techniques using “R”
- Deliver the Concept and application of association technique Market Basket Analysis
Classification Technique – I (Day 5)
- Classification and Segmentation;
- Rule based classification;
- Principle Component Analysis;
- Hierarchical Cluster;
Classification Technique – II (Day 6)
- K-Mean cluster by using “R”;
- Hierarchical Cluster by using “R”
- Text Mining for beginners with “R”
Credit Risk Modelling using Logistic Regression (Day 7)
- End to end concept of Logistic Regression and the application;
- Credit risk modelling (PD/EAD/LGD);
Detail level Concepts You Should Know: (Day 8)
- Outlier checking and treatment;
- Concept of Best fit regression line;
- Concept of CEM and CEM touch points;
- Concept of NPS metrics;
- Concept of Survey design and best practices;
- Concept of Customer life time value;
- IV calculation for score card preparation in Logistic regression etc.
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar