Data Science with R training in Chennai
Large chunks of data are being produced in the cyber world as we speak. This Big Data if properly harnessed can revolutionise human civilisation and it is exactly what the field of Data Science seeks to achieve. It incorporates machine learning, statistical tools, data mining etc in order to make predictions and study patterns of existing data. R is termed as the ‘golden child’ of Data Science. The programming language is an undisputed item in the arsenal of any quality data scientist. We offer you the best Data Science with R training program in Chennai
Fill This Form For Demo Class
– Data Science is sure to open the door to thousands of jobs in the coming decades.
– Big Data analysis is becoming a must in all industries in order to remain relevant.
– A better understanding of the Data generated can improve the efficiency of businesses and institutions. We can predict market behaviour, consumer behaviour, law and order issues etc.
– R is a programming language that is compatible across various platforms.
– R is competent in handling large volumes of data and running simulations is open source and extremely flexible.
– R has an active and vibrant global user community with extensive online libraries. It is one of the top programming languages of the present day.
While there may be many institutions in and around the city, what makes us the top Data Science with R training institute in Chennai?
– Presence of efficient trainers who have an in-depth and practical knowledge, capable of providing the best Data Science with R training in Chennai.
– Our course makes you competent in the tools of data science and analytics.
– We provide you with a comprehensive application oriented knowledge of R for coding.
The course will begin with an introduction to analytics and data science; conduct an overview of key algorithms and models; and cover the important role that statistics and probability play in the field. It will then turn to the topic of R. It will explain the syntax and variables of the language and how to proficiently use it for data structures, manipulation, and visualization. The data science with R online training program will carry out an overview of the different kinds of regression models that are used. And, R Analytics online training will also include creating and graphing data sets, plotting data, and using data frames.
Who can learn this course?
R Analytics online training is intended for data scientists and those with some background in statistics, programming languages, or software engineering. R combines the fields of computer programming with statistics and graphics, and familiarity with any of these fields is an advantage. However, there are no formal requirements, and anyone can register for the data science with R online training program.
A data scientist with certification in R and real world experience in carrying out data analysis has a world of opportunities before him. It suffices to say that Google is known to use R for everything it can, and smaller companies tend to follow what Google does. Surveys have shown that R is gaining on big-data analysis packages due to its flexibility, documentation, and open-source code. This suggests that the demand for R programmers is robust and will remain so, and those new to the field have a good chance of getting hired.
R is becoming the most common language of major corporations, and a sign of its extensive flexibility is the widely different kinds of companies that use R, such as Pfizer, Bank of America, and Shell, among many others. This is further proof that R is likely to continue to be adopted by smaller companies into the future.
The best Data Science with R course in Chennai is waiting for you within our classrooms.
- What is R?
- Why R?
- Installing R
- R environment
- How to get help in R
- R console and Editor
- Packages in R
- How to check package by date
- Data Types
- Data structure
- Converting variable types
- Missing values
Importing and Exporting in R
- Loading data from file(Text,Csv,Excel)
- Loading data from clipboard
- Connecting MySQL in R
- How to remove lines while importing
- Saving R data format
- Exporting in R(Excel,Text)
Data cleaning process
- Concentrating strings
- Find and replace
- How to split string
- Position based spliting
- Semi matching condition
- Condition based row/column selection
- Renaming column names
- Data sorting
- Find and remove duplicates record
- Recoding data
- Merging data
- Data aggregation
- User defined functions
- Local and global variables
- Date and Time format in R
- Table function