Informatica Data Quality Training in Chennai
Online Informatica Data Quality Training helps you achieve expertise in performing tasks with the developer tool, engage in activities such as creating objects and projects, representation of data and recognizing irregularities. You will also learn the process of validating addresses with the use of postal reference data.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
Informatica Developer is and thick client workbench tool the developers can use to profile, cleanse, standardize, de-duplicate and consolidate data in an enterprise.
The course will introduce attendees to working with the Developer Tool, Performing tasks such as creating projects and objects, profiling data.
The course will cover developing mapping, applets and re-usable components, for use in processes such as data standardization, address validation, identifying duplicate records and consolidation.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Navigate the Developer Tool and collaborate on projects with Analysts.
- Perform Column, Rule, Multi-object, Comparative and Mid-Stream Profiling.
- Manage Reference Tables.
- Design and develop applets.
- Create Standardization, cleansing and parsing objects.
- Validate Addresses.
- Identify duplicate records using classic and Identity matching.
- Build mapping used to associate and consolidate matched records.
- Crate and execute workflows to populate IDD user inboxes with Exception and Duplicate record tasks.
- Run data quality mappings in DQ standalone.
Course Duration Information
This Informatica IDQ training will happen for 30 hours. If you opt for weekend classes both Saturday and Sunday you will be having approximately 2 hours 30 mins in scheduled time of the batch you chose. If you opt for weekdays classes all Monday to Friday you need to spend at-least 90mins.
Working with Informatica Developer 9
- GUI, Mappings, Mapplets, Transformations, Content Sets, Data Objects
- Reviewing information from the Analyst
- Creating/adding to Reference tables
- Join Analysis Profiling
- Column Profiling
- Multi-Object Profiling
- Mappings and transformations
- Mid-stream profiling
- Comparative profiling
- Cleanse, transform and parse data
- Develop data standardization mapplets and mappings
- Grouping data
- Analyze Detail Report
- DQ Matching
- Matching Mapplets
- Associate and Consolidate data
Data Quality Assistant
- Build Mappings to create and populate the DQA tables
- Perform manual Consolidation and Bad Record Management
- Import Projects using both Basic and Advanced methods
- Export Projects
- PowerCenter Integration
- How to use Parameters in Data Quality mappings, transformations, and reference tables
- How to create different objects in DQ workflows modules. Examples: mapping task, Notification Task, Human Task etc.
- Lab session
- How to create the exception records and perform the corresponding operation in Informatica Data Director.
- Lab session
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar