Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai
Microsoft Azure or Windows Azure is a cloud-based platform that is credited with providing a great degree of scalability. It is a panacea for developers who seek to build, deploy and manage apps in an agile manner and with maximum cost reduction. The platform achieves all this with the help of the technique of virtualisation that it employs on a massive scale making use of Microsoft’s global distribution of data centres. It makes use of SQL Azure database for operations. Microsoft Azure training in Chennai is a popular choice owing to the great number of benefits offered by the crowd based platform.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
Here is a list of reasons as to why Microsoft Azure is important:
– Azure is extremely cost-effective and scalable even for companies that are small in size and have limited access to resources.
– It requires limited amount of coding owing to the application of virtualisation and thus remains a preferred choice among developers.
– It is an ideal platform in terms of capability to solve business challenges.
– The platform incorporates a wide variety of data recovery options and this one does not have to harbour the fear of data loss.
We offer you the best Microsoft Azure course in Chennai. The highlights of our Azure course in Chennai include:
– An experienced and efficient set of trainers that constantly update their knowledge base in consonance with the advancements in the various cloud-based platforms.
– Course structure designed so as to give maximum practical knowledge to the students. Individual needs of the students would be addressed with great care.
– Our course provides you with a comprehensive idea of how to work with Azure and its various tools, manage its cloud services etc.
– The course aims to enhance the capabilities of both developers and administrators.
– On completion, you will be acquainted with the ways of creating, modifying and storing software effectively with the help of Azure.
Look no further for the best Azure Training Institute in Chennai. Get in touch with us for the best Azure course in Chennai. with extensive guidance from our team of experts.
Microsoft Azure Certification Training Course Syllabus
Over View of Microsoft Azure:
- Summarize Cloud and its features
- Relate different Cloud Models
- Classify different Cloud Services
- Categorize the Cloud vendors
- Overview on Regions and Datacentre
- List the features of Azure
- Azure Services
- Azure Management Portals
- Create an Azure account.
- Customize Azure Portal
Creating Application Infrastructure in Azure using VM
- Azure Virtual Machines setup
- Migration of Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Import virtual hard disks to Azure
- Deploy workloads using Terraform
- Scaling ARM Virtual Machines
- Create a Virtual Network using the Azure Preview Portal
- Create a Virtual Machine ScaleSet
- Deploy Windows and Linux VMs to the Azure VNet
- Configure disk caching
- Configure shared storage using File share
- Monitor and configure alerts for Azure VMs
Hosting Web Application
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Logic and Function Apps
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Publish an Azure Web App
- Monitor and Analyze Azure Web app
- Supplemental Services
- Publish Edureka Web app on Azure
- Deploy a Console Application to an Azure Function App
- Configure the Web App for scale and resiliency
- Create managed APIs
- Configure API Management policies
- Create Logic Apps
SQL Data Storage
- Azure SQL Database overview
- Different SQL Database tiers in Azure
- Azure SQL Database management tools
- Secure and Recover an Azure SQL Database Instance
- Migrate data to Azure SQL Database
- Scale Azure SQL databases
- Additional Managed Database Services
- Create an Azure SQL Server and Database.
- Enable Geo-Replication
- Import/Export data and schema
- Create an Elastic Pool
- Configure Point in Time Recovery
- Scale Azure SQL Database
- Using Entity Framework with Local SQL Server
- Using Entity Framework with Azure SQL Databases
Designing Resilient Cloud Applications
- High Availability for Azure Applications
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Application Analytics
- Build High-Performance Applications by Using ASP.NET
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
- Build High-Performance ASP.NET Web Application
- Use Load Balancing in a geographically redundant application
Storing Unstructured Data in Azure
- Azure Storage Overview
- Azure Storage Tables Overview
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure Redis Cache
- Azure Search
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Table Storage table.
- Manage the Table data using the .NET API for Azure Storage.
- Populate the Sign-In Form with Registrant Names
- Update the Events Website to use Azure Cosmos DB
- Verify that the Events Web Site is using Azure Cosmos DB for Registrations
Storing and Consuming File from Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Blobs
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Monitor Storage Blobs
- Configure Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Upload and Migrate Storage data.
- Store Generated Documents in Azure Blob Storage.
- Store Documents related to the Edureka Web App in the Azure Blob Storage using SMB File Share service.
- Populate the Container with Files and Media
- Retrieve Files and Media from the Container
- Specify Permissions for the Container
- Create temporary access to the storage with SAS
Designing a communication Strategy by using Queues and Service Bus
- Queue mechanisms in Azure
- Azure Storage Queues
- Handle Storage Queues Messages
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Azure Service Bus Relay
- Azure Service Bus Notifications Hubs
- Create Service Bus
- Implement Azure Service Bus queues to pass messages between application
- Create Service bus relay to access on-premise resources
- Monitor service bus queues and relay
- Create an Azure Service Bus Queue Instance to store Requests.
- Create an Azure Service Bus namespace.
- Populate the Sign-In Form with Registrant Names
Automation with Azure Resources
- Create Scripts using Azure PowerShell
- Create Scripts using Azure CLI
- Azure REST Interface
- Azure Resource Manager
- Identify workloads to deploy
- Run the workloads
- Azure Cloud Shell
Azure Web Application Security
- Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Identity Providers
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Azure AD Offerings
- Azure Key Vault
- Integrate ASP.NET Identity for the Administration Portal with Azure Active Directory.
- Create AAD and add users
- Configure social identity provider authentication
- Configure Azure key vault
- Store and retrieve app secrets
Devops in Azure
- Introduction to Azure Service Fabric
- What are Reliable Services?
- What are Reliable Actors?
- What is a Stateless and Stateful service?
- Create Service Fabric Application
- Deploy Service Fabric Application to Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Azure DevTest Labs
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Managed Solution Hosting
- Monitor and manage Service Fabric Application
- Start the Cloud Shell
- Use the Cloud Shell to Deploy an ARM Template
- Implement CI/CD