Salesforce Administrator Training in Chennai
Salesforce Administrator training in Chennai is gaining demand in recent days. The main reason behind this is the increasing penetration of the platform on a global scale. The advantages and services offered by salesforce in the field of cloud computing, customer comfort etc make it inevitable to businesses. The industry demand for salesforce professionals in general and Salesforce administrators in particular is on the rise. It is also a career choice that pays well. As such we invite you to get yourself enrolled for the best Salesforce administrator training program in Chennai.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
About Salesforce Administrator Training in Chennai
-A comprehensive knowledge of salesforce improves the prospects of data scientists, cloud experts, developers etc.
-A large number of businesses are moving towards salesforce and the demand for quality professionals is going to increase in this field.
-Salesforce is continuously being rated as the number 1 global CRM and the brand is only going to see an upward movement in its popularity.
Our Salesforce administration course in Chennai focuses on a number of vital aspects.
-Our course makes you an expert salesforce administrator and you get a complete overview of how to use the technology.
– You get hands on ability to manage cloud services on salesforce and get an idea about applying all relevant features of the platform in your work.
– Our training grants you competence in improving the user interface, debugging, tackling user related problems etc on salesforce.
– We give you an introduction to security and automation relate features and make you competent to configure applications according to the requirements.
– A disciplined course structure and methodology is followed which is conducive to the requirements of the students.
– Our course provides you with the required skillset for clearing the salesforce administrator certification test.
The best Salesforce Administrator program in Chennai is awaiting you at our institute. Our team of experienced trainers are here to guide you through the different aspects concerning Salesforce.
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes and Methods
- Class, Object and Method
- Concept of Inheritance
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Good Features of eclipse
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handing – try-catch block and throwable class
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework
Core Java Basics
- Conditional and concatenation operators
- Usage of loops – While Loop, For Loops
- Data Types – String, Integer, Arrays, etc
- Functions – Input Parameters, Return Types
- Local, Global, Static and Non-Static Variables
- Creating Objects and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- String class and functions
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Types of Selenium
- Types of Webdriver
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- A brief explanation of advantages of web driver
- Introduction about locator concept
- Brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real-time scenarios
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Convert the IDE script into RC script
- Validate the locator value using IDE
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and Testing
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
- A detailed discussion about web driver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in web driver
- Handling links and Dynamic links
- Extracting and writing your own XPath
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Interacting with dynamic objects
- Working with Alerts
- Locating objects using different objects – ID,Name, Css, Class, etc
- Handling Frames in web page
- Taking Screenshots
- Working with textbox and buttons
- Working with group of Objects
- Test data management in Excel
- Calling Dynamic values from Excel
- Brief about the Testing framework and Testing
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testing Configuration
- Suite execution from eclipse
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the Test Cases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Assertions and Verifications
- Need of AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create simple script
- Converting AU3 file to exe file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
- Introduction of selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar